This internship is built to provide students with an international experience in the hospitality sector. The placement will be in a restaurant or hotel where they will be taught traditions, manners and different cuisines.
Type of Internship: Hospitality Internships
Location: Porto, Faro, Lisbon. Other cities are available upon request
Tasks include (may differ depending on the company):
Reception / Reservations
This position requires a B2 level of Portuguese language
● Bookeeping, filing, and clerical duties
● Prepare, plan and organise group arrivals by liaising with other departments
● Being able to provide guests with information, on request, regarding promotions and pricing to maximise bedroom sales
● Conduct reservations and cancellations
● Assisting the Front Office
● Answering and forwarding calls in a professional manner
● Checking in and out of guests and cashier duties
Food and beverage or Kitchen
● Serving guests
● Take meals and beverage orders
● Retrieve and serve beverages and meals to guests
● Collect payments
● Tidying the tables and rooms after meals had been served.
Remuneration: €250 – 400 a month OR Accommodation plus food.
To apply for this internship, please download the service agreement and follow the steps.